Lucky we had a good spacious hall for the Open Show today as it was wet, thunder and lightning outside. BIS judge was Chris Hastings “Bardings”.
- BIS – Harts Irish Red and White Setter Gilliegrae Swift N’Chic.
- Res BIS – Phillipson’s Welsh Springer Sh Ch Menstonia Marksman ShCM.
- Group 3 – Addoo’s English Springer Reulemill Annie Power.
- Group 4 – Morgan’s NSDT Erikachen O’Ruadh for Deltandamba JW, ShCM.
- Best Puppy – Walking’s Clumber Maursett Mykate at Kiswahili.
- Res Best Puppy – Matthew’s Weimaraner Silvermews Shiomi.
- Puppy Group 3 – Davey’s Sussex Sp Eald Village Scandal.
- Puppy Group 4 – Wall’s Hungarian Vizsla Piroseg Mandarin of Perllanside.
The show had an excellent entry of 225 dogs including 8 NFC, making 297 entries.
The weather was very wet and so we used the sports hall for the show. There were several positive comments about there being plenty of space and that the rings were large.
We ran a successful eye testing clinic in one of the college buildings, with BVA eye panellist Mrs Jill Hubbard BVetMed CertVOphthal MRCVS officiating. 44 dogs attended to have their eyes tested.
Also, our best wishes go to Jayne Day and Mark-Cuthbert Brown ( our President) who originally met at one of our events who got married this week. Many Congratulations to you both and all the best for your future together.
Sponsored by Skinners.
Wendy Pickup – Show Secretary